In Episode 13 of MS Project Podcast, hosts Prasanna Adavi and Dave Fletcher talk to Christine Flora, MCSD, MCITP, MCTS on the new "App" model introduced with Project and Project Server 2013.
Christine is a Strategy consultant for companies working Project and Portfolio Management. She is also the CEO/Founder of Symnoian, LLC, focusing on developing apps for the enterprise use of Windows, SharePoint, Project and Project Server. She was one of the very early starters of app development for Project Server, which has been showcased in Project Conference 2012 and Project Conference 2014.
Listen to this discussion, where we talk in detail about Christine's journey with App development, the challenges and opportunities in this model, and the future of the Apps for the enterprise in the area of Project and Project Server. We have also included several links at the bottom of this post to various resources that can help you start developing the apps.
Listen to the Podcast:
Christine's contact information:
- Blog: www.christineflora.com
- Company website: www.symnoian.com
- Chrstine's app website – www.Symnapse.com
- Chrstine's Project 2014 Conference Session : PC329 Business Intelligence infrastructure deep dive in Project Online and Project Server 2013
Key Links for Developers
- Project for Developers
- Project 2013 SDK
- Project Ignite Training
- Office/Office 365 Development
- Microsoft Virtual Academy
- Windows Phone 8.1 Development for Absolute Beginners
- App Builder / App Builder Rewards – Microsoft program to promote app developers for Windows Store / Phone apps, prizes and awards based on “points”
- Imagine Cup – Global Student technology competition.
- DreamSpark – helps students get the tools and support they need to develop apps.
- DigiGirlz – The camps and day events are being run all over the world.